Monday, June 11, 2007

Phoning It In!

OK. this isn't the world's most exciting photo. Its a picture I took a while back on my phone at a Chris Tomlin concert (from the back row at the Dodge in Phoenix).

The cool thing is that I created this blog entry from my phone (well not the whole entry, I sent in the picture first in order to get it "claimed" and routed to my blog, and then I went and edited this after the fact to add the text (I have no mobile-typing mad skillz).

I got on this small sidetrack after finding a church youth group blog here on blogger (weareonetour), chronicling a mission trip for Katrina relief, and having a "V8" moment. Our church's youth are currently on a mission to Mexico, and something like this would be a great way to share the trip. I'll have to get this worked out for the next one....

No comments: